Day 1 : Marrakech – High Atlas Mountains – Ait Benhadou Kasbah – Dades Gorges.
We will start our tour from Marrakech to Fes at 8:00 AM, by driving over the high Atlas mountains, with its Berber villages sceneries. Afterward, we continue our trip driving to Ait Benhaddou Kasbah. This Kasbah is rated as an exotic and best fortified site in the High Atlas area. Once we arrive at the Kasbah, we will go on a guided visit with our driver to discover its sceneries. After our visit, we will take our lunch break in the spot and then continue driving towards the Rose Valley, passing by Ouarzazate city which is known as the Hollywood of Africa. According to your choice, we might take a stop at the Valley for a small visit to one of the rose workshops. We then continue to our accommodation in Dades Gorge for dinner and overnight.
Includes:– Airport Arrival pick up
– English speaking driver
– 4×4 with Luxury interior and AC
– Guided visit to Ait Benhaddou
– Accommodation “Bed, Dinner, Breakfast”
– Camel trekking “1 Camel P/P”
– 1 Night in Luxury Desert Camp
– Visit to Nomad family in Sahara desert
– Airport Departure pick up “Only if your departure is next day”
Not includes:– Midday meals
– Flight tickets